Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First blog from a Global Entrepreneur


Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm Brad Hemmings, a family man, a renaissance man and an entrepreneur. I book and tour artists in the international market.
  
I've decided to blog to share a little about myself with my family, friends and colleagues. I have had an interesting life so far and figured this could also serve as an open diary so that I could look back when I'm older and smile. If it also helps people who are interested in making a career in the entertainment industry then great. But for the most part this will be just as random and diverse as this life I've been blessed to live.

In my years so far, I've been blessed to travel the World while touring with some of the most creative and inspiring people. I worked on literally all 6 inhabited continents during the course of 2012; I was in South America with R&B legend Joe, North America with many acts, Asia several times with Kevin Lyttle and others (including my first trips to Thailand and Malaysia), Australia with Gramps Morgan, Africa with a few artists including Capleton and Europe with several artists including Latin superstar Romeo Santos.

I'm looking forward to a successful year in 2013. 

No comments: